Happy Friday! We want to introduce you to all the wonderful employees that make One Small Child operate smoothly and successfully each day. We love each of these wonderful people – they are like family to us!
Without further ado, meet Christine – our head customer service representative! Christine started off as an inspector, and now answers phones and customer e-mails. She also handles our live website chat, our Etsy account and any other odd task we might throw her way! From ironing to shipping to website management, she’s always been willing to learn new tasks and performs them meticulously. Christine is so fun to work with, and carries a cheery attitude with her every day!
We asked Christine:
- How long have you worked at One Small Child? About 2 years.
- What do you love about your job? The employers are great to work with. I absolutely LOVE all the ladies I work with everyday, and the special projects I get to work on in between chatting with customers. I have learned to so much working on them!
- Share a fun work memory…Halloween is always fun around here; everyone goes all out with the costumes and you never know what creepy thing you are going to walk into that day.
- What is your dream vacation? Europe, there is so much history there.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Exercise, read a good book, take a bubble bath, Paint my toenails, basically anything I can think of to pamper myself.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Fly, so I could travel the world and experience all the cultures in it.
- If you could be someone else for a week, who would you be? An actress. It would be great to have someone else do my hair and makeup and have a reason to wear crazy-cool costumes.
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done? Flying half way across the world to Fiji and leaving my little ones home. It was scary to be that far away from my kids and to go to a place I knew nothing about, but the trip was amazing!
- What makes you smile? Watching my husband and kids be goofy together.
- How do you re-charge after a long day? Put on headphones, turn up my favorite music and zumba. There is just something about thoroughly enjoying music that makes me feel like I have energy again.
- What is your favorite One Small Child product? If I had to narrow it down it would be the silk outfits, I think the off white luster of the material gives the outfits a beautiful vintage look.