Import Duty & Taxes
- Because this is an international order, import duty and taxes may apply. We are not able to give you an exact quote for import duty and taxes prior to shipment, but we want you to be aware that they can be expensive (especially for EU countries). Often, to expedite clearance of your package through customs, the carrier will prepay these fees and submit a bill to you after you have received your merchandise. Please understand that these additional charges are coming from your government, and are in no way an attempt by One Small Child or the carrier to increase the cost of your order.
- We cannot declare a reduced shipment value amount or say your order is a gift to lessen import duty and taxes charged by your country.
- APO addresses, Alaska and Hawaii are considered domestic orders and may opt to use our regular USPS options.
- International rates are quoted during the checkout process (excluding duty) and are based on package weights and dimensions. You can determine these costs using the Estimate Shipping tool in your shopping cart.
- All international orders ship within one business day after we receive your order and payment.
- All prices are listed in US Dollars. You can find a currency exchange calculator online.
- PayPal is the preferred method of payment for international orders.