A trend we’ve noticed lately is monogramming. Personalization is hot, and more readily available on many products every day. Let’s talk monogrammed christening gowns!
A christening gown is by nature an item to be kept and treasured for a lifetime. This heirloom status invites one to put a great amount of thought into the selection of the dress. There are many details to consider, and each element makes a difference in the final product: style or cut, fabric, trims, and accessories. In addition to the integral details of any gown, one way to make it a truly personal keepsake is by adding embroidered symbols and meaningful words.
Monogrammed Christening Gowns
Our gorgeous Phoebe gown is elegant in its simplicity and luxurious in the details. Handcrafted of lustrous silk dupioni, this gown measures a generous 38-40″ in length. Sweet touches of soft pink grace Phoebe’s waistline and bonnet, and the bodice display a lovely flourish monogram. The three-piece set includes the gown, the ruffled bonnet, and a beautiful ruffled cotton slip. Additional embroidered details, such as a cross or a name and date can be added to the hem of the gown or slip according to your preference.
Personalized Christening Accessories
Most of the matching accessories can be personalized as well. The Phoebe christening accessory collection features the same pink trim found on the gown and includes:
- The adorable Phoebe Romper (perfect for her after-christening party) – add a flourish monogram to this romper to match her gown, or a single initial, or her name!
- A sweet Jacket – place an initial on the front corner (coming soon).
- This Ruffled Blanket – lined with soft flannel, add a cross, her name, and the date, or the flourish monogram.
- These dainty slippers – add a cross, or her name, or initial.
- This Ruffled Bib – no embroidery available, but it’s a beautiful way to add a layer of protection.