Natalia Christening Gown
Absolutely stunning in every way, this delicately embroidered netting gown is destined to become a treasured heirloom. See description tab below for details.
In Stock--ships within one business day
- 5-piece set includes delicate lace over-gown, silk under-gown, ruffled cotton slip, bonnet (as pictured), and muslin keepsake bag
- Color: pearl white (a rich, creamy shade between white and ivory)
- Fabrics: 100% silk dupioni (a subtly textured fabric woven from a double strand of silk yarn in a plain weave pattern; the yarn is uneven and varies in width, creating a series of natural horizontal "slubs", which should not be considered flaws, as they make up the unique character of the fabric), embroidered netting
- Embroidered netting over-gown features puff sleeves, finished with gorgeous silk ribbon bows & delicate lace trim
- Sleeveless silk under-gown peeks out from beneath the over-gown
- Silk covered button closure
- Optional slip embroidery placement is off-center front, just above the ruffle (click on 'Personalize It!-Options', above, for details)
- Regal length: approximately 38-40" (depending on size)
- Spot-clean only
- Made in USA
It's important to measure before you order!
- This size chart reflects actual body measurements: we add wearing ease to the garments
- If your child's measurements fall between sizes, choose the larger size
- Some styles may not be available in all sizes
- Gown lengths are approximate
||Approximate Gown Length
(shoulder to hem)
||6-9 1/2 lb
||10-14 1/2 lb
||18 1/2-22 lb
||22 1/2-25 lb
||25 1/2-28 lb
||28 1/2-30 lb
Posted by Elva on 22nd Jan 2014
I bought this dress for my daughter's christening and it fit her beautiful. The material is from real quality. The lace is delicate and soft. The slip underneath is just as beautiful. I bought the whole set plus I ordered the camisole onesie too! Worth every penny! Also comes with muslin bag with silk hanger.
Posted by Cindy on 15th Oct 2013
I ordered this gown and unfortunetly did not get to use it as my daughter was hospitalized the day of the christening but this dress is beyond gorgeous, very well made.