- APO addresses, Alaska and Hawaii are considered domestic orders and may select our regular USPS Priority Mail option.
- International flat rates via FedEx are: $35 to Canada (excluding duty), $50 Worldwide (excluding duty). FedEx shipments generally deliver in 3-4 business days.
- Economy Parcel Post shipping rates are also available. Time in transit can be up to 2-3 weeks and is not trackable or guaranteed.
- All international orders ship 1-2 days after we receive your order and payment.
- We are not responsible for, nor can we calculate your country's customs and import fees--these can be expensive, and will be collected by the delivery service at the time your order is delivered to you. Please know, these additional charges are coming from your government, and are in no way an attempt on our part to increase the cost of your order.
- We cannot declare a reduced shipment value amount or say your order is a gift to lessen duties and fees charged by your government.
- All prices are listed in US Dollars. You can find a currency exchange calculator here.
- For optimal credit-card security, all international orders are processed through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can quickly and easily set one up here.
- If Paypal is not an option, you can pay via bankcard by faxing your order to us. Proof of identity is required and must be included for all international bankcard transactions; order form & instructions can be found here.
*A note about your phone calls/voice mails: we are not able to return international phone calls. If you call and leave a voice message for us, please leave an email address we can use to answer your question.